The Resilient Roots initiative is looking for partners in a range of countries to design and rollout innovative accountability pilot projects over an 18-month period. These pilot projects will examine the factors which increase public support and trust in civil society organisations, to identify different pathways to greater, longer-lasting efficacy and legitimacy.
If your organisation is interested in exploring new approaches to accountability and resilience, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Each partner organisation will be provided with the funding, technical support, and tools needed to bring these pilot projects to life. We will work closely with each selected project to:
- Refine and finalise the pilot project plan
- Identify capacity gaps and organise training or expert input to support pilot project implementation
- Measure baselines for both accountability to primary constituents and resilience
- Continuously assess progress, providing the evidence partners will need to course correct
- Share experience and learning across all pilot project partners
- Create a strategy for sustaining the resulting accountability practices as they are demonstrated to be effective
If this sounds of interest, please review the guidelines in the Open Call for Proposals, paying particular attention to the ‘What are we looking for?’ and ‘Who is this for?’ sections.
If you would then like to apply, please complete the initial application form. The deadline for the first round of applications is 18th March 2018. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received and some grants may be awarded before this deadline.
Please do share the Open Call for Proposals widely amongst your networks, and with any individual organisations you think would be interested in applying. If you have any questions or require further information, please email Jack Cornforth (firstname.lastname@example.org).4