CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Innovation for Change – East Asia envisions defending, expanding and creating civic spaces in East Asia by encouraging innovations in ideas and projects through co-design processes. The community seeks to ensure that creative solutions will be inclusive, diverse, participatory and gender-sensitive.
The East Asia Hub is currently seeking for applicants for the following position:
- Annual Strategy Meeting Facilitator
Successful applicants will work with the Innovation for Change – East Asia team for the following activities, which will be held in Penang, Malaysia.
Annual Strategy Meeting of the East Asia Community
Date: 8-10 November 2018
For interested participants, kindly submit the following requirements:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Letter – Expression of Interest addressed to:
Ms. Consuelo Katrina A. Lopa
Innovation for Change – East Asia
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is 15 October 2018. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The participants will be selected based on the following:
- Relevant experience in the work assigned;
- Dynamic with strong sense of leadership and discipline in accomplishing the assigned tasks;
- Ability to work and interact in a multicultural environment with minimal supervision; and
- Willingness to travel during the actual activity dates
Successful participants will receive the hiring information and other activities details by 17 October.
Selected applicants will be provided with a modest honorarium for the services and contribution to the activities. Please refer to the Terms of Reference for more information about compensation, etc.
For questions and clarifications, you may contact us at:
Innovation for Change (I4C) — East Asia
E-mail ad: email@example.com