Innovation for Change (I4C) is a global network of people and organisations who want to connect, partner and learn together to defend and strengthen civic space and overcome restrictions to our basic freedoms of assembly, association and speech.
We are a community-led network inspired by ideas, methods, and technologies from across different sectors. We work together on advocacy, research, network building, education and training, fundraising, digital literacy and technology development.
Our six connected regional hubs are growing in both physical and online spaces across Africa, Central Asia, East Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, the Middle East and North Africa and South Asia. Here, people exchange ideas and share their successes, challenges and opportunities in incubating social change and building sustainable solutions.
As a civil society member of Innovation for Change, you will have access to:
- News and updates from other civil society members operating around the world;
- Toolkits on innovation, campaigning, advocacy, and more developed by our members;
- Opportunities to showcase you or your organization’s work and connect with others doing similar work;
- Events calendar searchable by country, region, and theme;
- Post alerts and create campaigns to mobilize members to support your urgent needs;
- Career opportunities board; and
- Secure individual and group messaging.
As a non-civil society member of Innovation for Change, you will have access to:
- Information and updates publicly shared by civil society members operating around the world;
- Campaigning tools;
- Toolkits and trainings database; and
- Opportunities to engage with regional and global network and hubs.
Security of the platform and our members is our top priority and the verification process may take up to 48 hours. If you have questions at any time, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com.
For more information, contact us using the form below.