• Enabling tools allow the CSOs to promote government accountability, widening civic space in government decision-making on the Government’s digital platforms.
• Tool for assessing the government’s digital transparency and promotion of the right to information available on I4C Central Asia’s website and other digital platforms in Central Asia.
• The Central Asian CSOs obtained knowledge and practical skills on how to use the assessment tool to monitor, evaluate and promote rights to information.
• The CSII Central Asia Hub used the tools as learning content for future adaptation and scale-up in the region and countries.
• Developed partnership and networking to promote future collaborative initiatives and knowledge sharing beyond grant activities in the region.
Update the existing assessment tools with comprehensive indicator framework for the CSOs to promote government digital transparency (government open data) with active monitoring and recommendations.
To identify the specific needs of the in government digital transparency of Central Asian countries and review existing assessment tools and initiatives of the relevant field;
The developed draft assessment tool will be tested in Kyrgyzstan. IRIM will partner with a CSO in Kyrgyzstan by organizing training workshop and conducting an assessment with the CSO;
The draft assessment tool will be improved in accordance with the feedback of the pilot and presented to a workshop that will be held in Central Asia. The assessment tool and manual will be improved in accordance with the feedback received from the workshop participants;
To publicize the assessment report and research results and article based on the project experience.